Venetia Romee Piastri
Aiden Max Mason
Jocelyne Gaëlle Cassel
Leyla Serenay Beylice
Connie Lee McAllister
Richard Cartier
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
                         Mylène Verona Teivel                                  Mylène Verona TeivelThere’s something I should warn you of: I’m only going to get more wonderful.

Grupės Empty

There’s something I should warn you of: I’m only going to get more wonderful.

2024-05-28, 6:56 pm

Today, 'citizen' tends to specify a person who legally belongs to a country, and 'resident' is used, generally, for a person who is legally living or working in a particular locality.
What is the difference between resident and tourist?
A tourist is a temporary visitor, generally a vacationer, not a business traveler. A resident lives there.
Am I a tourist or a traveler?
Both are travelling, and both should be enjoying themselves and their surroundings. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the definitions are; Traveller (or traveler) “A person who is travelling, or who often travels.”Tourist “A person who travels for pleasure.” If a tourist is a person who travels for pleasure.
In British English, “traveller” with a double “l” is the most common. In American English, “traveler" with one “l” is standard.
What is the difference between a business traveler and a leisure traveler?
The business traveler has a specific purpose, like sales, networking, customer service, project work, training, or conference participation. The purpose of leisure travel is to visit tourist destinations for a vacation. It mainly focuses on recreation and sightseeing. Adventure tourism is also part of leisure travel.

Citizen

a person who, by place of birth, nationality of one or both parents, or naturalization is granted full rights and responsibilities as a member of a nation or political community.
“I think Paris smells, and not just sweet but melancholy and curious, sometimes sad but always enticing and seductive. She’s a city for all the senses, for artists and writers and musicians and dreamers, for fantasies, for long walks and wine and lovers and yes, for mysteries.”

RESIDENT

a person who has the legal right to live in a particular country that they were not born in.
“Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.”

Traveler

a person who moves around from place to place instead of living in one place for a long time.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”

Absent

not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing.
“Right now I just want to chill for a while. TAKE A HIATUS from all the craziness. To clean my house, see my family. Just see some movies and pick some strawberries.”

Last edited by Mylène Verona Teivel on 2024-08-01, 9:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
                         Richard Cartier                                  Richard Cartier

Credit : desertrose ❤️

Grupės Empty

Grupės LC0bmh5

Mylène Verona Teivel liked your post.

2024-06-13, 12:03 pm

Citizen please Grupės 3130251566
Back to top Go down
                         Mylène Verona Teivel                                  Mylène Verona TeivelThere’s something I should warn you of: I’m only going to get more wonderful.

Grupės Empty

2024-06-13, 12:04 pm

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Connie Lee McAllister                                  Connie Lee McAllister

Credit : desertrose ♥

Grupės Empty

2024-06-23, 3:10 pm

traveler, aciuu Grupės 1737593873
Back to top Go down
                         Leyla Serenay Beylice                                  avatar

Grupės Empty

2024-06-23, 3:16 pm

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Guest                                  AnonymousGuest

Grupės Empty

2024-06-23, 10:42 pm

traveler, merci Grupės 2192631791
Back to top Go down
                         Leyla Serenay Beylice                                  avatar

Grupės Empty

2024-06-23, 11:09 pm

Devon Selina de Beaufort wrote:
heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Jocelyne Gaëlle Cassel                                  Jocelyne Gaëlle CasselI make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person

Credit : kodas, ikona, gifai: desertrose;

Grupės Empty

I make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person

2024-06-30, 8:39 pm

citizen heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Venetia Romee Piastri                                  Venetia Romee PiastriYou know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.

Grupės Empty

You know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.

2024-06-30, 8:42 pm

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Guest                                  AnonymousGuest

Grupės Empty

2024-07-03, 12:38 pm

CITIZEN , merci Grupės 2192631791
Back to top Go down
                         Venetia Romee Piastri                                  Venetia Romee PiastriYou know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.

Grupės Empty

You know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.

2024-07-03, 12:48 pm

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Aiden Max Mason                                  Aiden Max Mason

Credit : parasas lygtais starboy

Grupės Empty

2024-07-06, 4:46 pm

RESIDENT, aciu Grupės 1737593873
Back to top Go down

Grupės Empty

2024-07-25, 4:14 pm

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
Back to top Go down
                         Xavier Zane Whitlock                                  Xavier Zane Whitlock

Grupės Empty

2024-08-23, 9:42 pm

resident Grupės 269163709
Back to top Go down

Grupės Empty

2024-08-23, 9:45 pm

heart-hands_1faf6
Back to top Go down
                         Sponsored content                                  

Grupės Empty

Back to top Go down
Grupės
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
L’AMOUR DE MA VIE :: Changing everything I hate about myself :: And I was born to be anything I wanted to be :: svarbios temos-

new topic         reply
Jump to: